Pegaz is an online learning platform for the Jagiellonian University.
Online learning platforms are websites that contain educational resources and tools to support the teaching process.
The advantages of using Pegaz include:
- teachers and students get access to tools created to support the teaching process
- only those who conduct courses and the specific group of students registered in those courses have access to the resources for a given course (no one else has access to resources posted to Pegaz)
- there is no need to transfer licenses to external platforms for any of the materials developed for the course (in the case of posting teaching materials on external websites, these websites usually require the transfer of a license)
- server space available for use
- a set of tools useful in the teaching process, such as automatically checked quizzes, participant forums, online gradebooks, etc.
- a communication platform for use with students, one to which only registered participants in a given course have access
All that the user needs to do is to log in to the platform at:
Click on the address above to open Pegaz in a new web browser tab. You should log in with the same username and password which you use when using your university email, USOS, etc.
*)A page for the course appears in Pegaz automatically 24 hours after the initialisation of the current year’s/semester’s version of the course in USOS by the teaching unit’s secretariat.
Sometimes at the beginning of the semester, it may happen that the course does not yet appear on Pegaz. In this situation, you should first confirm that the secretary’s office has initialised the course in the USOS system, and that 24 hours have elapsed since then (the time needed for the so-called „data migration” from USOS to Pegaz).